Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: One week Shield fans!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are some episodes that aren't pinacle to the main story arc (like the one where Carl Whethers played Vic's old partner in Season 2,) but the one that TH saw is defintly NOT one of them.

    Speaking of that scene, I just rewatched that episode the other night on DVD and realized that there was a LOT of sound to that scene that I missed the first time I watched it that made the scene that much more graphic.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God that show is awesome.

    I cannot wait!!!

    And yes... the one episode you caught just so happens to be THE most disturbing one they ever made.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Watch the episode where Aceveda catches up with that guy. The look on the prick's face is priceless when Aceveda shows up in his kitchen with gun in hand.

    And later in the interrogation room, it was very impressive how he got the best of that missing-tooth bastard.

    "You forget... I killed your only witness..."

    That scene gave me chills.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    And yes... the one episode you caught just so happens to be THE most disturbing one they ever made.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That scene and the scene where Vic stuck Armadillo's face to the hot stove burner are in a tie for most disturbing scenes made.

    Seconded by the scene where Dutch killed the cat, THAT was f'ed up.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dutch killing the cat was the most disturbing part of any episode for me.

    I could've done without that. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    Armadillo being grilled and Aceveda choking it down didn't compare.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    Dutch killing the cat was the most disturbing part of any episode for me.

    I could've done without that. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    Armadillo being grilled and Aceveda choking it down didn't compare.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, that cat thing was unnecessary and a little disturbing as well.

    The whole Armadillo plotline was one of the best plotlines I've seen in a television show to date.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't watch that part of the episode with Dutch and the cat.

    When I do Shield DVD marathons, I skip over it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    comingsoon

    Also, there is a Music from the Shield, Season 1 & 2 CD in the works, the unofficial tracklist so far looks like:

    1- The Shield End Title Theme
    2- Kid Rock Bawitaba
    3- Candiria Blue Suede Timbs
    4- Onyx Bring Em Out Dead
    5- SX-10 Caught Up In The System
    6- Delinquent Habits Freedom Band
    7- Theory Of A Deadman Hating Hollywood
    8- Aftermath Family Lay Down
    9- Conejo Let's Ride
    10- Lootpack Long Awaited
    11- Kelis f/ Markita Mafia
    12- Kinto Sol No Muerdas La Mano
    13- Ill Nino Nothing's Clear
    14- Master P Ooohhwee
    15- Peyote Asesino Perkins
    16- Tha Mexakinz Phonkie Melodia
    17- Rumblefish Statistics
    18- Ill Harmonics Take Two

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Can't wait!

    A SOUNDTRACK?!

    Holy shit! I've been waiting for that since I first saw the season 1 premiere!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got my cell phone alarm set, have it written on the calendar and its in my appt book. no way I want to miss it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •